Portable Nebuliser Machine for Home Care
Portable Nebuliser Machine for Home Care- Asthma
- High Quality Product: ArmoLine's new high quality Compressor Nebuliser is manufactured and designed by proffesionals, respect to "High Quality Standards of Medical Devices".
- ArmoLine Nebuliser is a device that converts liquid medicine into aerosol droplets which can be easily inhaled.
- Box Contents: 1x Adult Mask 1x Child Mask, 1x Mouth Piece, 1x Air Tube, 5x Filter, User Manual in 5 different languages.
- Easy to Assemble and Use: Assembling the device is really easy with following the instructions in user manual. After assemble, perss the power button to activate the machine.
- User Manual in 5 Different Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish.
- 2 years warranty
- Voltage and frequency values: AC220V ±10% - 50Hz ±2%
- Power consumption: 180 VA
- Drug Capacity: 6ml
- Particle size: 0.5-10 µm
- MMAD: <3µm
- Sound Level: ≤55 Dba
- Average Spray Rate: Min. 0.25 ml/min.
- Compressor Pressure Range: 35 to 50 Psi (210 to 345 KPa/ 2.1 to 3.4 bar)
- Operating Pressure Range: 8 to 16 Psi (50 to 100 KPa/ 0.5 to 1.0 bar)
- Liter Flow Rate: 8~10 lpm
- Measurements: (L x W x H): 280 x 190 x 100 mm (11.02”x 7.48”x 3.93”)
- Weight: 1700 g (without accessories)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you charge it up and then use or does it need a electricity supply while in use
The item does not include batteries so it needs an electricty supply to use it.
Your product will be sent within several hours if you order before 2.00pm during weekdays. Orders after 2.00 pm will be dispatched the next working day. The orders placed during the weekend will be sent on Monday. You will receive your order within 1 - 3 days after the dispatch.
My son is on a daily steroid inhaler but tends to get inflammation every 3/4 weeks and as a result gets mucus he can't clear easily which then makes inflammation worse. Tends to happen when he has over exerted himself or when he gets a minor cold. Would this device together which saline solution help him with his mucus and wheaziness? Seems he goes down hill quite quickly when this mucus builds up Thanks
ArmoLine Nebuliser Machine converts liquid medicine into aerosol droplets. However, we are not sure Nebuliser Machine can solve your son's problem. So I recommend you to take an advice of a GP because they are the one who can suggest you a treatment method.
We hope that he will get well soon.
Does it come with the liquid medicine
Hello, No, the machine does not come with the liquid medicine.
What batteries does it need and how long do they last
Hello, ArmoLine Nebuliser Machine does not need and include any batteries. It works with electricity. Thanks.
what are the filters for?
Filters are used to prevent dust and dirt escaping into the device.
is this nebuliser good for a adult with COPD
Hello, Yes, ArmoLine Nebuliser Machine is good for an adult with COPD. However, I recommend you to seek an advice of a GP before deciding to use a nebuliser machine.
i bought your compressor nebulizer ARMO LINE and can you tell me how long does it take to empty the liquid when using ?
Hello, Drug Capacity of the item is 4-6 ml and its avarage spray rate is min 0.25 ml/min. So it takes to empty the liquid between 15-25 mins that depends on the amount of the drug.
How dose the neburlize work
Hello, The Nebuliser Machine starts to work with just one button (start-stop button). Before that, you need to complete the setting processes of mask, mouthpiece and filling the required liquid medications. All these processes are written in user manuel of the item and described by pictures.
What drugs go in and where do you get them? Is it possible to use liquids such as olbas etc
The product has been developed for the succesful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders. However, we cannot give advices for the medicines go in and also we do not provide these medicines. The Compressor Nebuliser must be used under the supervision of a licensed professionals. Please take an advice of a GP for the liquids you would need to use.
Is it is mains or battery operated?
It is operated by mains
How long does it take to deliver if you buy a Nebulizer from you please
It takes normally 2-3 days. But if you e-mail us, we can post it with next day delivery.
Is this fairly quiet
Hi, The sound level of Nebuliser Machine is ≤ 55 dBA. So we can say yes, it is fairly quiet.
Can you order filter here when you buy this machine
The machine comes with five filters, but you can also buy filters as well as other spare parts of ArmoLine Nebulisers from our website. The Nebuliser Filters can be found by clicking the link below:
Is this machine suitable for tracheotomy
Nebuliser Machine is not suitable to be used for any tracheotomy suction. It converts liquid medicine into aerosol droplets.
If you are looking for a device for tracheotomy suction, I recommend you to check our Portable Suction Unit page:
What medicine go's in it
The product has been developed for the succesful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders. The Compressor Nebuliser must be used under the supervision of a licensed professionals.