Portable Nebuliser Machine for Home Care
Portable Nebuliser Machine for Home Care- Asthma
- High Quality Product: ArmoLine's new high quality Compressor Nebuliser is manufactured and designed by proffesionals, respect to "High Quality Standards of Medical Devices".
- ArmoLine Nebuliser is a device that converts liquid medicine into aerosol droplets which can be easily inhaled.
- Box Contents: 1x Adult Mask 1x Child Mask, 1x Mouth Piece, 1x Air Tube, 5x Filter, User Manual in 5 different languages.
- Easy to Assemble and Use: Assembling the device is really easy with following the instructions in user manual. After assemble, perss the power button to activate the machine.
- User Manual in 5 Different Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish.
- 2 years warranty
- Voltage and frequency values: AC220V ±10% - 50Hz ±2%
- Power consumption: 180 VA
- Drug Capacity: 6ml
- Particle size: 0.5-10 µm
- MMAD: <3µm
- Sound Level: ≤55 Dba
- Average Spray Rate: Min. 0.25 ml/min.
- Compressor Pressure Range: 35 to 50 Psi (210 to 345 KPa/ 2.1 to 3.4 bar)
- Operating Pressure Range: 8 to 16 Psi (50 to 100 KPa/ 0.5 to 1.0 bar)
- Liter Flow Rate: 8~10 lpm
- Measurements: (L x W x H): 280 x 190 x 100 mm (11.02”x 7.48”x 3.93”)
- Weight: 1700 g (without accessories)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How dose the neburlize work
Hello, The Nebuliser Machine starts to work with just one button (start-stop button). Before that, you need to complete the setting processes of mask, mouthpiece and filling the required liquid medications. All these processes are written in user manuel of the item and described by pictures.
What drugs go in and where do you get them? Is it possible to use liquids such as olbas etc
The product has been developed for the succesful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders. However, we cannot give advices for the medicines go in and also we do not provide these medicines. The Compressor Nebuliser must be used under the supervision of a licensed professionals. Please take an advice of a GP for the liquids you would need to use.
Is it is mains or battery operated?
It is operated by mains
How long does it take to deliver if you buy a Nebulizer from you please
It takes normally 2-3 days. But if you e-mail us, we can post it with next day delivery.
Is this fairly quiet
Hi, The sound level of Nebuliser Machine is ≤ 55 dBA. So we can say yes, it is fairly quiet.
Can you order filter here when you buy this machine
The machine comes with five filters, but you can also buy filters as well as other spare parts of ArmoLine Nebulisers from our website. The Nebuliser Filters can be found by clicking the link below:
Is this machine suitable for tracheotomy
Nebuliser Machine is not suitable to be used for any tracheotomy suction. It converts liquid medicine into aerosol droplets.
If you are looking for a device for tracheotomy suction, I recommend you to check our Portable Suction Unit page:
What medicine go's in it
The product has been developed for the succesful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders. The Compressor Nebuliser must be used under the supervision of a licensed professionals.