The Armoline AL-01 Portable Suction Catheter Connection Part is designed for the The Armoline AL-01 Portable Suction Unit. It is for medical usage to aspirate body fluids.
- for operating rooms, patient rooms, infirmaries, emergency departments, home medical care
- Device Class Class II a Medical Device (Medical Device Directive No. 93/42/EEC)
- EN ISO 10079-1 High vacuum/Low air flow
- Maximum vacuum Pressure limit (without jar) -0.75bar -75kPa -563mmHg
- It has a very low operation sound and does not create noise in the environment used. Noise ≤55dB (A)
- Does not contaminate the environment with oil mist thanks to the maintenance and lubrication-free air pump thereof. The device has an autoclavable polycarbonate liquid collection jar, plastic jar lid with flood prevention float system and negative pressure gauge. The built-in control knob on the front panel allows vacuuming at the required amount.
- It suitable for external treatment because it is light and easily carryable.
Portable Suction Unit / Machine Catheter Connection Part
Portable Suction Machine Catheter Connection Part
Fast Free Delivery To UK Addresses:
All products on the medimport.co.uk are delivered to UK addresses free of charge. The prices on the website is inclusive of delivery.
Your product will be sent within several hours if you order before 1.00pm during weekdays. Orders after 1.00 pm will be dispatched the next working day. The orders placed during the weekend will be sent on Monday. You will receive your order in 1-3 days after the dispatch. Please get in contact to get more information: firstname.lastname@example.org